Join 932 brand marketers at the all new Brand Experience Academy
The rules have changed. You can’t buy customer trust and attention anymore. You have to earn it. Say Goodbye to Branding and Hello to Brand Experience.
Join and Get Access to this 6 Part E-Course on Brand Experience
- Lesson #1: Facts About Brand Experience
- Lesson #2: 5 Reasons Why Brand Experience is the Future
- Lesson #3: Learn How Brand Love (not Facebook Likes) Creates Brand Experience
- Lesson #4: How to Spend Smart (not Big) on Marketing in 2015
- Lesson #5: 5 World-Class Brand Experience Case Studies
- Lesson #6: 5 Ways to Improve Brand Experience Monday Morning
Learn How Brand Leaders Create Marketing Worth Talking About in 2015
Learn How Apple, Starbucks and LEGO Create Fans
- The difference between a Fan and a customer
- How Brand Leaders nurture Fan love not mass market awareness
- How to grow a Fan base (this works for banks and airlines too!)
Brand Experience is what makes Apple, Starbucks and LEGO. The good news is, any marketer can replicate their success. Learn the secretes of their marketing strategy in my E-course.
Learn How Brand Experience Builds Customer Loyalty
- The true value of social media “likes”
- Why Apple doesn’t have an official company Facebook page yet
- How Brand Experience creates content customers want to share
People will always forget what you said, but they’ll remember how you made them feel. Be memorable. Be loved not liked. How does your brand make them feel?
Learn the Marketing Strategies of Brand Leaders
- How Starbucks can charge 40% more and still beat McDonald’s
- How Brand Leaders use online marketing to augment offline experience, not replace it
- How the Starbucks marketing strategy can be used in telecoms, banking or even automotive
Experience is only real when shared. If customers aren’t sharing your brand, it doesn’t exist. Learn how great brands create conversations. Create experiences and moments we want to share time and time again.
Learn How to Create Marketing People Want to Share
- How to engage customers in a world of noise
- The average customer sees 170,000 messages by her 17th birthday. Don’t be part of then noise. Make your marketing stand out
- What leading brands today know that others don’t: the crucial marketing difference between attention and awareness