Click the picture to get started today on my Brand Experience E-Course FREE
The rules have changed: you can no longer buy customer trust and attention, you have to earn it. Say Goodbye to Branding and Hello to Brand Experience.
Learn How Apple, Starbucks and LEGO Create Fans
- The difference in marketing ROI between a Fan and a customer
- How Brand Leaders nurture Fan love rather than mass market awareness
- How to grow a Fan base even when you’re a bank or an airline
Brand Experience is what separates Apple, Starbucks and LEGO from their competitors. And the good news is, any brand can replicate their success. Learn the formula of their marketing strategy in my E-course.
Learn How Brand Experience Builds Customer Loyalty
- The true value of social media “likes”
- Why Apple doesn’t even have an official company Facebook page yet
- How Brand Experience creates content customers want to share
People will always forget what you said but they’ll remember how you made them feel. Be memorable. Be loved not liked. How does your brand make them feel?
Learn the Marketing Strategies of Brand Leaders
- How Starbucks can charge more and still beat McDonald’s
- How Brand Leaders use online marketing to augment the offline, not replace it
- How Starbucks’ approach to Brand Experience can be employed for telecoms, banking or even automotive brands
Experience is only real when shared. If customers aren’t sharing your brand it doesn’t exist. Learn how great brands create conversations, experiences and moments we want to share time and time again.
Learn How to Create Marketing Worth Sharing
- How to engage customers in a world of noise
- The average customer sees 170,000 messages by her 17th birthday. Don’t be part of then noise. Learn how to make your marketing stand out
- What leading brands today know about the difference between attention and awareness, that the laggards haven’t worked out yet