This is a presentation I delivered at the Young Ideas Salon (click to view webinar)on how Blackberry can engage the student market by building a Beachhead of customers who love the brand.We talk about Fanspotting and share insights from our Youth Research Partners in 14 markets.
Key questions addressed include:
* What influences student choice of handset?
* How important is trust in choice?
* Who are the Blackberry fans?
* What is the role of BBM in influence?
* How can BB develop lines of influence with the multipliers?
* How can we build product development and marketing insights with students?
* What are the key mistakes made by brands in addressing the student market?
* What is YouthSourcing and how can PD insights lead to channels of influence?
* What is Fanspotting?
* Where do I start?